Want to see what's on the horizon at Chatham County Aging Services? Check out the "Activities" drop-down menu and click on "Upcoming Events."
Are you ready to attend one of our centers in Pittsboro or Siler City? Click here for a printable registration form and bring it back when you return!
Come work with us!
We are currently seeking a part-time Activity Specialist at the Pittsboro Center for Active Living.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of older adults? Visit the Chatham County website to fill out an application today!
As part of Aging Services, the Seniors’ Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) has experts specially trained to answer your Medicare questions and to help you with other insurance issues important to seniors 65 years of age and over. This includes:
- Selecting a Medicare prescription drug (Part D) plan
- Comparing a Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans
- Choosing a Medicare Supplement plan
- Preventing Medicare billing fraud and abuse
- Appointments can be via phone or at our centers in Pittsboro and Siler City
- Medicare open enrollment runs through December 7. For an appointment, call 919-742-3975. For a pre-enrollment form, click here.
SHIIP Volunteers Needed!
The North Carolina Seniors’ Health Insurance Information program is currently seeking volunteers to assist seniors and people with disabilities within the Chatham County community who are seeking accurate information about Medicare and other insurance issues. For more information on the program within Chatham County, contact Linda Saum at 919-542-4512 or Lawana Schulze at 919-742-3975.
Helping Seniors Since 1974
Our goal is to provide programs and services to assist older adults
in maintaining quality of life and independence at home.
Siler City Center for Active Living
112 Village Lake Road, Siler City, NC 27344
Pittsboro Center for Active Living
365 NC-87, Pittsboro, NC 27312