Help us bring holiday cheer to homebound seniors through our annual Angel Tree!
This year there are two options for giving:
Select a recipient (or recipients) from our 2020 COA Virtual Angel Tree SignUp Genius List and Shop for Gifts
- Select a giftee by clicking on the tree at right or on the link below to visit our SignUp Genius page and complete the sign-up.
- Shop for the requested items
- Include the Angel # on the outside of each package (or on the gift tag)
- Ship directly to the Chatham County Council on Aging's Eastern Center for delivery to their recipients. (Chatham County Council on Aging, 365 Hwy 87 North, Pittsboro, NC, 27312)
- Packages must be received by Friday, December 4, 2020.
- Forward the tracking number confirmation to Liz Lahti (firstname.lastname@example.org) once you've shipped the package(s).
- Delight in the warm glow of your generosity.
Give to the Emergency Assistance Fund.
- Use the donation form below to make a monetary donation to our Emergency Assistance Fund.
- Funds will be used to help seniors with financial difficulties keep vital utilities on.
Visit our 2020 COA Virtual Angel Tree SignUp Genius List and Shop for Gifts.
(Important Note: The image below is just a preview. You must visit our SignUp Genius page to confirm your giftee selection.)