Special thanks to Zoom for donating the webinar platform for this conference!
Presentations and topics include:
- Adaptive Equipment for Daily Use - Jenny Womack, PhD OTR/L FAOTA - Professor, Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, Associate Director, UNC Partnerships in Aging Program, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Brain Health as We Age - Karen D. Sullivan, PhD, ABPP, Creator, I CARE FOR YOUR BRAIN, Pinehurst Neuropsychology Brain & Memory Clinic
- "Music & Memory" - Charlotte Grush, Carolina Meadows
- Advance Directives - Nansi Greger-Holt, RN, MPH, MSN, Gerontological and Family Nurse Practitioner, BC
- Bone Health - Pat Balmediano, UNC MPH/RD 2019-2021
- Caregiving while Sheltering in Place - Melanie Bunn, RN, MS, GNP, Dementia Alliance of North Carolina
- Nia - Kate Finlayson
- Growing Vegetables from Seed - Matt Jones, Horticulture Extension Agent, NC Cooperative Extension - Chatham County Center
- Elder Fraud & Scams - David Kirkman, author Elder Fraud Wars, former enforcement attorney with the North Carolina Department of Justice’s Consumer Protection Division
- PLUS! "Brain Breaks" from the COA's very own Jackie Green!