Tickets are required and are available now at the link below:
- Adaptive Equipment for Daily Use – Jenny Womack, PhD OTR/L FAOTA – Professor, Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, Associate Director, UNC Partnerships in Aging Program, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Brain Health – Karen D. Sullivan, PhD, ABPP, Creator, I CARE FOR YOUR BRAIN, Pinehurst Neuropsychology Brain & Memory Clinic
- “Music & Memory” – Charlotte Grush, Carolina Meadows
- Caregiving while Sheltering in Place – Melanie Bunn, RN, MS, GNP, Dementia Alliance of North Carolina
- Nia – Kate Finlayson
- Container Gardening – Matt Jones, Horticulture Extension Agent, NC Cooperative Extension – Chatham County Center
- Advance Directives – Nansi Greger-Holt, RN, MPH, MSN, Gerontological and Family Nurse Practitioner, BC
- Bone Health – Pat Balmediano, UNC MPH/RD 2019-2021
- Elder Fraud & Scams – David Kirkman, author Elder Fraud Wars, former enforcement attorney with the North Carolina Department of Justice’s Consumer Protection Division
- PLUS! “Brain Breaks” from the COA’s very own Jackie Green!
*Presentation topics or titles subject to change.